When your home needs professional roof replacement in Miami Gardens, FL, choose Big Al’s Roofing for quality roof repair that you can trust. If you have a classic shingle roof or metal roof system, our roofing contractors can repair all kinds of residential roofs. If you have questions for our roofers, call us at 305-900-8297 today for help!
Residential Roofing Services
Whatever type of problem your roof has, our team is prepared to to tackle it so you can rest easy. If you have a couple of missing shingles or a critical leak in your roof, our roofers will take care of you and your home. Our dedication to professional work means that we don’t cut corners or rush through a job, so you can rely on the roof over your head. We will make sure your roof is ready to withstand the elements and keep your family and belongings safe. When you need roof replacement in Miami Gardens, FL, or one of the following services, call our roofers at 305-900-8297 for more information:
- Hail Damage Repair: If you need hail damage roof repair in Miami Gardens, FL, call the experts at Big Al’s Roofing for quick, thorough repair.
- Insurance Claims Assistance: Our roofers are here to help with your roofing insurance claims when your roof sustains damage during a storm or other event.
- Roof Repair: When you want quick and professional roof repair, look no further than the crew at Big Al’s Roofing.
- Roof Replacement: The team at Big Al’s Roofing are your local experts when it comes to all types of roof replacement in Miami Gardens, FL.
Roofing Materials We Use
No matter which type of residential roof you are looking for, we have an option for you, from shingle roofing to metal roof systems. Using high quality roofing materials from trusted manufacturers, the team at Big Al’s Roofing takes every chance to ensure the integrity of your roof. Choose from a large range of colors, styles, and materials to complement your home’s unique design. When it is time for roof replacement in Miami Gardens, FL, talk to our roofers about the following types of roof systems available:
- Architectural Shingles: Thicker than average shingles, architectural shingles offer greater dimension and strength for a lengthier lifespan.
- Clay Tile: Clay tile is a premier roofing material with unmatched style, energy efficient benefits, and an average lifespan of 100+ years.
- Composition Shingles: With extensive options when it comes to color and design, composition shingles are a popular, cost-effective choice.
- Concrete Tile: While it lasts half as long as clay tile, concrete tile offers many similar benefits and great style at a lower price.
- Flat Roofs: There are several kinds of materials used for residential flat roofs, with EPDM being a common, durable option.
- Metal Roofs: With a classic look, excellent energy efficiency, and long-lasting durability, a metal roof is a quality option.
If you want to prolong the life of your roof without the cost and hassle of reroofing, roof restoration might be an option for you. Used on metal and flat roof systems, roof restoration can add years to the life of your roof while increasing durability as well as energy efficiency. There are a variety of methods and materials used for this process, each designed for various roofing materials and purposes. Talk to the crew at Big Al’s Roofing before choosing between reroofing and roof restoration:
- Acrylic Roof Coatings: An affordable choice for many flat roof systems, an acrylic roof coating will help protect your home from the elements.
- Polyurea Roof Coatings: One of the toughest and most versatile roof coatings, polyurea can be used on metal or flat roofs.
- Roof Coatings: Made from different materials, roof coatings are typically rolled or sprayed on your roof like paint to provide additional durability.
- Silicone Roof Coatings: When you have an issue with ponding water, a silicone roof coating can resist moisture and chalking due to its formulation.
Contact Us for Quality Roof Repair!
When you need reliable roof restoration or repair, call our staff at 305-900-8297. Our staff is here to help you find the right roof for your home, so don’t hesitate to ask us if you have questions about a particular process or material. Whether you need annual maintenance or want a new roof for your fixer upper, our roofers are here to help in whatever way we can. Contact Big Al’s Roofing to learn more about our skilled, licensed roof replacement in Miami Gardens, FL!