Big Al’s Roofing is your nearby, certified roofing choice for reliable roof repair and roof replacement in Islamorada, FL. No matter which type of roof you have on your house, our roofers can get it back in shape, including flat and metal roofs! When you have questions for our roofers, give us a call at 305-506-2353 today for help!
Residential Roofing Services
Whatever type of problem your roof has, our team is prepared to to tackle it so you can rest easy. Our roofers do everything from complete roof installation to minor leak repairs and more. Our contractors are committed to your safety and excellent roof quality, and we are always willing to answer your questions. Our roofers want your roof to have the integrity to keep your family and home safe from wind, heat, hail, and more. When you need roof replacement in Islamorada, FL, or any of the following services, contact our roofers at 305-506-2353 for more information:
- Hail Damage Repair: Hail can cause minor dents or even major holes, so checking your roof after a storm is critical.
- Insurance Claims Assistance: When you have questions or need help with making a roof insurance claim, let our roofers walk you through the process.
- Roof Repair: If you have a leaking roof or other problems, our contractors can provide timely, professional roof repair.
- Roof Replacement: When you need a new roof for your house, give our contractors a call for a large selection of quality materials for roof replacement.
Roofing Materials We Use
If you want a budget-friendly roof or really want to add to your curb appeal, we have an option for you! Using excellent roofing materials from trusted manufacturers, the crew at Big Al’s Roofing takes every opportunity to ensure the stability of your roof. We understand that you want a beautiful and sturdy roof, and we have a wide selection of materials, colors, and styles to choose from to suit your budget and preference. If you need roof replacement in Islamorada, FL, choose from any of our quality roofing materials:
- Architectural Shingles: Thicker than standard shingles, architectural shingles provide greater dimension and strength for a longer lifespan.
- Clay Tile: Lasting for 100 years or longer, a clay or ceramic tile roof is a true choice that will deliver on beauty and durability.
- Composition Shingles: Fairly durable with a lifespan of about 20 years, composition shingles are a great choice for any home.
- Concrete Tile: If you enjoy the style of clay but want to save on costs, concrete tile provides similar benefits and comes in several colors and styles.
- Flat Roofs: There are multiple kinds of materials used for residential flat roofs, with modified bitumen being a common, durable option.
- Metal Roofs: Able to withstand hail, 150 mph winds, moisture, and more, metal roofing is a highly durable and energy efficient option.
Avoid the hassle and cost of roof replacement and prolong the life of your roof with professional roof restoration. Depending on the method used, you can expect greater energy efficiency, durability, and a longer lifespan from your metal or flat roof. There are several methods and materials used for this process, each suited for different roof types and purposes. If you do not need roof replacement yet but want additional durability, talk to the team at Big Al’s Roofing about our restoration services:
- Acrylic Roof Coatings: A cost effective solution for most flat roof systems, an acrylic roof coating will help protect your home from the elements.
- Polyurea Roof Coatings: Highly versatile, polyurea roof coatings are among the most long lasting and can be used on flat and metal roof systems.
- Roof Coatings: Made from various materials, roof coatings are typically rolled or sprayed on your roof like paint to provide waterproof durability.
- Silicone Roof Coatings: If you have an issue with ponding water, a silicone roof coating can resist leaks and chalking due to its formulation.
Contact Us for Quality Roof Repair!
Not sure if you need roof restoration or repair? Call at 305-506-2353 and one of our contractors will be happy to help. Our team is here to help you find the best roof for your home, so don’t hesitate to ask us if you have questions about a particular process or material. Our roofers can take care of extensive roof damage or help you learn what type of roof coating is best for your roof. Call Big Al’s Roofing to find out more about our local, licensed roof replacement in Islamorada, FL!